jueves, 23 de julio de 2026

 A 16-year-old dancer from Cyprus had been waiting for a life-saving kidney transplant for months - her surgery postponed twice, once because of the Israel-Iran war. On July 20th, she finally made it to Israel for a third attempt, and what followed was one of the most remarkable medical achievements in recent memory.

In a 12-hour marathon at Schneider Children's Medical Center and Beilinson Hospital in Petach Tikva, Israeli doctors performed four kidney transplants in a single day - connecting an altruistic Israeli donor, a Cypriot family, and Jewish, Muslim, and Christian recipients in one extraordinary chain of life. "I thought I would save one person's life," said donor Assaf Mor. "I never imagined my small kidney would ultimately help save four."
Another amazing story from Israel you've probably never heard about. 🇮🇱❤️
via: Clalit-Schneider Children's Medical Center and Beilinson Hospital

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.